Can I know what are the terms and conditions FW19 contest?
1. To enter the “FW19 contest” Instagram contest and win: one (1) Takada jacket (value of C$995) or (1)Dam coat (value of C$995), you must: connect to your Instagram account, go to, and comment on the January 24, 2019 contest post by tagging a friend and sharing the title of your favourite movie, go to https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBadh_hiG3/ and follow @rudsak on Instagram. This contest is valid from January 24, 2019 until 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on February 4, 2019. No purchase is necessary.
2. This contest is neither run nor sponsored by Instagram.
3. The contest is played exclusively on the @rudsak Instagram page.
4. A prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
5. The Promoter “Rudsak” reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6. Participation: You must be over 18 to enter the contest and a Canadian resident (including Quebec). The contest is not open to employees of Rudsak, to any person who has participated in the organisation of the contest, their families, associated agents or anyone connected with the promotion. However, due to the worldwide nature of the Rudsak. People who are not a Canadian resident are duly entitled to participate in this contest, but will not be eligible to receive a prize if they do not provide a Canadian address.
7. No personal data will be collected for simply participating in the contest.
8. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions and imply your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
All participants will be in with a chance to win a prize, but only one (1) prize (Takada jacket or Dam coat. This prize will be allocated at random (draw), on February 5th, 2019-01-24 (Eastern Standard Time) in @rudsak offices located at 9160 St-Laurent, Suite 400 Montreal Quebec H2N 1M9
8.1 If @rudsak is unable to contact a winner or if a winner fails to give their personal information to be contacted by @rudsak, @rudsak reserves the right to carry out another prize draw and award the prize to another valid entry.
9. Liability cannot be accepted by the promoters or their supplier for transportation difficulties (notably but not limited to the loss of a prize), for incorrect data given by the winner or due to technical difficulties such as Internet difficulties.
10. The name of the winner will be sent to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked with the following address:
Suite 400 Montreal Quebec
11. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Once we have received your order, we can't modifiy it unless you contact our Customer Relations team at 1-888-5-RUDSAK within 30 minutes after the time you submitted your order. This service is available only during Customer Service hours.
Can I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, contact the Customer Relations team by filling out our Contact Form or contact us by phone at 1-888-5-RUDSAK. Please note that the possibility of cancelling your order depends on its preparation status.
I haven’t received any confirmation of my order. Should I be worried?
If you do not receive an email confirmation regarding your shipment, please contact our Customer Relations team at 1-888-5-RUDSAK, or fill out a Contact Form.
How long will my order take?
Once your order is processed, the shipping can take up to seven business days with our regular shipping option, and up to three business days with our express shipping option. For more information, please visit our Shipping page.
What methods of payment does RUDSAK accept?
RUDSAK accepts major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as PayPal. We do not accept any other methods of payment at this time. IMPORTANT: The billing address supplied (including name, address and postal code) must match the address associated with your credit card account, although you can have an order shipped to another address. This information is used to verify the authenticity of the transaction and payment. The billing and shipping addresses must be valid addresses located in Canada. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. You must also provide a phone number and an email address to help the Customer Relations team contact you regarding your order.
Will my order be subjected to any additional taxes?
Sales taxes in Canada vary by province. The sales taxes on your order will correspond to your shipping address. Please see the Canada Retail Council’s fact sheet for more information.
Once you’ve selected products to order, click the bag icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then select View and Edit Bag from the drop-down menu. Enter your code in the Promo Code field, and click Apply.
HIT REFRESH ON YOUR CLOSET and SPRING15
*Receive 15% off regularly-priced items with code SPRING15. Cannot be combined with other offers. Receive a $50 discount card on a regularly-priced outerwear purchase to use in store or online purchases made from Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 at 0:00 AM EST to Monday, April 22nd, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
While quantities last. The $50 card can be redeemed from April 23rd, 2019 to May 12th, 2019 inclusively with any purchase of $350 or more of regularly-priced merchandise.
Promo code: BAGS
*Receive 20% off regularly-priced handbags and wallets with code BAGS. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Offer ends Sunday May 5th at 11:59 PM EST.
I’m having issues logging into my RUDSAK account. Can you help?
Sometimes, browsing history or connectivity issues can cause problems logging into your RUDSAK account. We recommend clearing your browser’s cache: in your web browser, select the Tools or Preferences menu, then choose the Clear History or Delete Cookies option.
I bought an item at a RUDSAK store, and now the price is lower. Can I get a price adjustment?
RUDSAK offers a one-time price adjustment within seven days of a purchase. The item must have been purchased at regular price. Price adjustments do not apply to promotions, online exclusives and short-term sales events such as Black Friday or Boxing Day.
RUDSAK can customize bags, small leather goods, travel luggage and more with corporate logos or images for use as business gifts, to create private label collections or to present to employees. For details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality and craftsmanship are of the utmost importance to RUDSAK, and the company is fastidious about using only high-quality leather, fur and other natural materials in products. RUDSAK works closely with the world’s leading experts to source fine leathers, including American Saffiano cowhide and soft New Look leather from Italy. RUDSAK is proud of its Canadian heritage. Leather and fur are emblems of Canadian identity, not only because it is a cold, northern country but also because of the industry’s long and rich tradition in the nation’s history and economy. The modern international fur trade is an excellent example of the responsible and sustainable use of renewable natural resources – a principle promoted by the World Conservation Union and other environmental authorities. Each season’s collection offers consumers choices to help them forge a style that feels right for them. The RUDSAK line features vegan alternatives for those who prefer not to use any animal by-products, including woven straw, linen and nylon handbags, apparel and accessories. RUDSAK recognizes the obligation to use animals and our natural environment in a responsible and sustainable fashion. The company also celebrates the knowledge, skills and heritage of farmers, trappers, processors and artisans who transform beautiful natural materials into wearable and functional works of art. RUDSAK is a member of the Fur Council of Canada. For more information about fur, we invite you to visit their websites: www.furconcil.com, www.truthaboutfur.com et www.furisgreen.com.